Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is 13 too young to get permanent wavy hair at the hairdressers?

1) can hairdressers permanently wave my hair (or can they only curl hair)?





2) do hairdressers allow children to get perms?





3) roughly how much would it cost?





4) how long would the whole process at the hairdressers be?Is 13 too young to get permanent wavy hair at the hairdressers?
Whenever I see a question that begins with ';Is thirteen too young...'; I always get worried. However, you seem like a much more reasonable person than all the other little thirteen year old twats running around.





No, thirteen isn't too young to get a perm. I'm sure it'll be cute.Is 13 too young to get permanent wavy hair at the hairdressers?
First, I don't think they can permanently wave your hair, but they can make it where it will last for a few months or so.





Second, I'm not sure if they allow children , but i'm thirteen and I got a relaxer( It makes your hair straight) and they let me do it. But I don't do it anymore because it damages your hair.





Third, Well a relaxer costed about $60-$70. I'm sure that a perm would probably be around that amount also.





Fourth, It takes about an hour and a half, or it also depends on if the hair dressers know what they're doing.





I hope this helps! %26lt;3
Today's my birthday! I just turned 11 but when I was 10, I dyed my hair and nothing bad happened but permanently curling your hair in the age of 13 is too young for you to do that. You should do it when you're at least 16. It would probably cost A LOOOOOOOOOT MORE than $100 for sure and it could cost up to more than 1,000 dollars because it's basically a surgery for your hair to do it permanently. It's probably more than $1,000 too.
A perm isn't permanent, it lasts awhile though and becomes less wavy the more you straighten it (if you do).


I don't know if there is a way to PERMANENTLY have wavy hair but if there is, I'd say don't do it, just stick with a perm which will wear out eventually that way if you change your mind, it won't be a problem.


Usually a perm is around $50-70 where I live.
who ever answered it first is a little coo coo. well 13 is not young. i got a perm around that age to. you just have to make sure you have the products to keep your hair wavey. it would take up to an hour or two depending on how long your hair is. my hair was up to my butt, and i had to pay 60. but then again every hairdresser is different.
it ruins your hair with all the chemicals n stuff.


here's what i heard. but this is getting a straight perm (figure it'd be the same)





1) it will last only for a couple of months





2) yess.





3) a lot! at least to me. $150...$200?? (and i think that was suppose to be cheap!)





4) they told me like 4-6 hours or so,,





i say not to do it. in the long run it will ruin ur hair. like dry it out. just buy a good curler or straightener and style your hair with it. :]
no. 13 is a fine age for a perm. and hairdressers do it all the time for 13-year-olds! I'm not sure how much it would cost but it wouldnt be too inexpensive. It would take about an hour. :)
1. I think they can only curl it :)


2. I dont kno


3. I dont kno


4. i dont kno
OMG NO


13 you shouldnt get pregnant!


are you crazy?


youll mess your life up
lol Gezo she said perm, not pregnant.


yes its a little too young.
no i got a perm wen i was 11

No comments:

Post a Comment