Monday, February 22, 2010

Just been to the hairdressers and she cut me a really awful blunt fringe how long will it take to grow out?

Does anyone know who long it will take to grow out? And is there anything i can do to make it look more soft as i'd like to wear it out.Just been to the hairdressers and she cut me a really awful blunt fringe how long will it take to grow out?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairJust been to the hairdressers and she cut me a really awful blunt fringe how long will it take to grow out?
You should really go back to the hairdressers and complain. I know sometimes its hard to complain but sometimes its the best way. If you are not happy with what they have done you should be entitled to them correcting it for you and making you a happy customer and they should do this for free as you wernt happy.





Hope this helped :)
Hiya. the same thing happened to me 2 months ago. I have been wearing alice bands to keep it back. And some days I use 2 bobby pins to clip it backwards. Mine has grown about an inch now. It grew very fast at the start because it was fresh cut but its slowed down a bit now. I also wear lots of hooded tops with the hood up lol (It looks that bad) :(


I didnt go back and complain because that is what I asked for but then I realised it just did not suit me..
you can take a pill called B-complex. It grows your hair 2X faster then usual. as for softness, try getting a deep oil massage therapy on your head...their really cheap if you buy a home kit at your local sally's. Just have someone massage your head with it, and take your pills and you'll be back in no time.
To make it softer you'll have to go to a better hairdresser who can soften the fringe.


You'll have to wait about a month before it's long enough to be converted into a side fringe, it really depends on how long your hair takes to grow. My fringes never last long because my hair grows faster then most people.


On average hair grows half an inch a month.
i hav a fringe too . i ussually clip it back or were a hairband . if u wanna make it look soft.... then try conditioning the fringe everyday. dont know more . well ask ur mom or ...... someone to cut it straight . oh and maybe a month or so .... i mean 2 or more to grow it . mine was till my brows and in one month they hav grown 1.5 cm long . it depends also on tne place ur livin' in .

No comments:

Post a Comment