Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is your biggest complaint about professional hairdressers?

Here is your chance to give constuctive critisism. What would you like to see change when you meet a new hairdresser for the first time?What is your biggest complaint about professional hairdressers?
Unlike most women who go to get their hair done....I don't have a particular vision in mind. I like a hairdresser who isn't afraid to use their own experience and opinion to cut my hair to look good on me. Its only hair...it grows back. To many women take in pictures or need every hair to be in place. I think this makes most hairdressers too nervous to do my hair....even though I tell them do anything you want.What is your biggest complaint about professional hairdressers?
When I go to a hairdresser they always cut shorter than I want them to. And then when they blowdry my hair it looks even shorter!
when you ask fr a trimm and they make youo bald





i just hate that
they dont understand what im telling them to do!! even if im showing them a picture!!
When i go in with a trim i want it styled but not shortened. My stylist always cuts off like a full inch, which is just too much when your hair is pretty short.





also i wish they could explain better how to do the style myself? she never cuts my hair bad and i can always make it look nice myself. but i can't make it look like she does and i don't know why.





and also i dont like it when she tells me that i need a hundred dollar straightener, because mine is so damaging...
Either they don't get my hair right (I show them a picture %26amp; I explain what I would like) or at the end they recommend some overpriced thing from their salon. I KNOW you can buy other products cheaper that will work.
same as the other people, either they dont do what they're told to do or they screw it up really bad but you dont know it because you have to walk out with your hair soaking wet so you dont know til later how screwed up it is. then they wont fix it if you go back , or tell you what to do to style what you have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment