Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why do we love having our hair shampooed at the hairdressers?

When did you last have your hair washed at the salon?Why do we love having our hair shampooed at the hairdressers?
Last time was about 2 weeks ago when I got a haircut.





I like them to do it because they have the expensive brand shampoos and conditioners that I can't afford!Why do we love having our hair shampooed at the hairdressers?
Over a year, since I decided back then that I would let my hair grow. I was spending a fortune in perms and cuts, etc. Hair is down to my bra strap now, easy to do a couple different styles on my own at home.


I miss the pampering of having it washed, tho.
6 mths ago i guess?


lol!!!!


i couldn't find the person who managed to help me shampoo my hair and i was lying at the sink area for like 30 mins and i almost fell aslp :X
It's a soothing effect, we all love to be pampered.
nah i do it myself...and i find that so convenient
idk, i think it makes us feel fancy some people say it relaxes u but not for me cuz the lady that washse my hair always gets shampoo in my eyes so ...yeah
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment