Monday, February 22, 2010

What market research should I do when considering opening a mobile hairdressers?

A full market plan; define your Market Area and Target Markets. Pull demographics on your Target Customers. Research your Competition and determine how your customers will benefit from your mobile services. you may email me for more info.What market research should I do when considering opening a mobile hairdressers?
I am playing very big on oil trading, from Morgan Stanly, Goldman %26amp; Sachs on the Wall Street .





I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil when they cost $60--$100 a barrel. I expect to make a kill when I sell. But right now it’s only $145 a barrel. So here is my difficulty:





I already requested my agents spin the media, like: “Oil future looks high, expecting to be in the range of $200 a barrel soon. ” But it does not work price up as fast as I expected.





I have also demanded my agent playing “China demand high” blaming game.





I am glad to see that Congress is ignoring 19 top trade group’s letter demanding an end to rampant oil speculation





Also I am happy to see that the Media did not report it as I desired.





But how do I corner the oil future price up very fast ? fast enough in time so not to get caught ?
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment